Contact Your Local MP

Here's the details you need to contact your local Member of Parliament (MP). Your local MP is your representative in the Government and Parliament, so write to them to let them know how you feel about the issues that affect you, and how they can help by supporting our campaign. In doing this, you are helping to make a change.


MPs will generally only deal with people living in their own constituency, so remember to include details of your name and address.


MPs can also be contacted at their Parliamentary address: House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA.


You can find more information on who your local MP is, and how to contact them, on